AWARD OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications in prescribed form are hereby invited from the indigent and meritorious ICMAB registered students of professional level-I, II, III (old syllabus) & Business Level, Operational Level, Management Level (new syllabus) admitted in January- June & July- December, 2016 session for granting Scholarship on condition. The applicant must have at least one 1st div./class or GPA 5.00/ CGPA 3.00 & two 2nd div./class or GPA 4.00 or CGPA 2.50 from SSC to Masters degree for the following scholarships.
1. SCHOLARSHIPS AWARD:
(A) A.F. Mujibur Rahman Foundation Scholarship- (I):
4 (Four) Scholarships for Tk.24,000/-(Taka twenty four thousand) each will be awarded for 1 (one) year basis and will be continued for 3 (three) years.
(B) A.F. Mujibur Rahman Foundation Scholarship- (II):
4 (Four) Scholarships for Tk.18,000/- (Taka eighteen thousand) each for a period of 1 (one) year.
(C) Al-Haj Tofazuddin & Golapjan Memorial (ICMAB) Trust:
1 (One) Scholarship for Tk.10,000/- (Taka ten thousand) for a period of 1 (one) year.
(D) Syed Manjur Elahi Scholarship:
4 (Four) Scholarships for Tk. 6,000/- (Taka six thousand) each for a period of 1 (one) year.
2. Students who will get A. F. Mujibur Rahman Foundation Scholarship- (I) for 3 years, the renewal of scholarships for 2nd & 3rd year will depend on the satisfactory performance in the following examination.
3. Student(s) already receiving a Scholarship will not be eligible for these Scholarships.
4. Copies of the Certificates and Transcripts of all Examinations should be enclosed with the application. Prescribed Application Form will be available in Education Department, Head office or branch offices of ICMAB during office hours. The application forms are also be available in our ICMAB website at www.icmab.org.bd. The applications are to be submitted to the Education Department, ICMA Bhaban, Nilkhet, Dhaka or respective branch offices of ICMAB on or before April 30, 2017.
For information of the Students:
Scholarships for securing highest and 2nd highest marks for which no applications are required.
The following 04 (four) types of Scholarships are also available at the institute:
1. Muzaffar Ahmed Memorial (ICMAB) Trust- 01 Scholarship:
Student who will secure highest marks in “Principles of Accounting” of Knowledge Level/ Foundation Level will get this scholarship.
2. Ruhul Quddus Memorial (ICMAB) Trust- 02 Scholarships:
Students who will secure highest marks in “Management Accounting” of Professional Level-II (Old Syllabus) / Fundamentals of Management Accounting of Business Level (New Syllabus) will get these scholarships.
3. Nurul Hassan Memorial (ICMAB) Trust- 02 Scholarships:
Students who will secure highest marks & 2nd highest marks in Fundamentals of Management Accounting of Business Level (New Syllabus) will get these scholarships.
4. M. A. Matin & Dr. Nilufar Matin Welfare (ICMAB) Trust- 01 Scholarship:
Student who will secure highest marks in Business Economics & International Business of Foundation Level / Fundamentals of Business Economics of Business Level will get this scholarship.