We are looking for a General Manager - Finance and Accounts for a well-known agro-based group of companies. The person will be heading 2 divisions of Corporate Finance & Corporate Accounts.
• Responsible for a broad spectrum of activities encompassing finance, accounting, tax planning, treasury, corporate secretarial & other compliance, management reporting and administration.
• Finalization of accounts & audit which involves liaising with external auditors and coordinating with the entire accounting team.
• Management accounting and business partnering to provide MIS that will support decision-making.
• Will be part of the core management team and part of key strategic-level business decisions.
• Financial planning and analysis including preparation and review of business plans.
• Responsible for liaising with lawyers and external consultants in connection with legal matters and acquisitions.
• Responsible for monitoring of capital expenditure projects and accounting thereof.
• Liaising with banks to maintain banking facilities.
• Liaising with government agencies.
• Responsible for credit assessment and credit control
• Must be FCA/FCMA/Equivalent
• Must have minimum 15+ years experience
• Must have experience of work in reputed manufacturing industry
Salary: negotiable up to 300K with Full time transport