Position Title: CFO / Director, Finance
Age Limit: Below 45 years. Age Limit may be relaxed for outstanding candidates.
Experience: 15 years practical experience in respective discipline [required minimum experience may be relaxed in case of outstanding candidates with overseas experience & degree]. FCA/FCMA or equivalent degree strongly preferred. Approx Salary : 4 lac+ others benefits with Full time transport.
Job Location: Chittagong
• Administers the general accounting, patient business services, including third party reimbursement, financial, and statistical reporting functions of the hospital in accordance with established policies and accounting procedures.
• Provides formal or informal direction in data processing, distributed systems, material management and medical records functions.
• Trains subordinates on the above areas and monitors performance to ensure fiscal responsibilities are fulfilled.
• Assists the CEO in the development of long and short-range hospital operations plans that may include service demand analyses, resources availability analyses and cost benefit analyses of proposed capital and staff expansions.
• Develops long and short-range operational and capital budgets, which are supported by the hospitals long and short range plans and objectives.
• Prepares cash flow analyses and budget variance analyses.
• Recommends budget modifications as required. Assists managers in the development of departmental budgets.
• Monitors, interprets and analyzes hospital financial performance in realizing established plans and objectives of the hospital.
• Identifies and reports undesirable trends and potential business opportunities and makes recommendations for action.
• Directs the preparation of internal financial reports including work papers for annual financial audit.
• Assures the timely and accurate preparation of financial reports and assures that the reports reliably reflect the financial position of the hospital.
• Assumes a lead role in analyzing and exploring means of reducing hospital operating costs and increasing revenues based on knowledge of market trends, financial reports and operating procedures.
• Responsible for direction and submission on a timely basis all financial data associated reports required by government and other regulated agencies including payroll tax reports, public disclosure reports etc.